Forest hike to a mountain top with stunning views of the arctic forrest. Including local guide, lunch, coffee brewed over open fire and Swedish fika!
On this tour we will combine hiking with learning more about the arctic taiga forest and it´s animals. When reaching the top you’ll be rewarded with a stunning view over Kalix river valley. On the top we’ll cook our outdoor lunch and enjoy it with nordic coffee brewed over open fire.
Start time: 10.00 at Jockfall Lodge.
- Local guide
- Coffee/tee brewed over open fire
- Learn how to make a fire with fire steel
- Local transportation can be arranged.
Day tour / activity
Booking in advance
Cut off: 12 hours
Physical difficulty level
The hike is partly hilly and about 6 km
You need to be able to walk in forest terrain
Know before you go
Minimum age of passengers is: 6
What do I need to bring?
- A small backpack with extra clothes due to wether (rain clothes, varm sweater for lunch break, wind jacket)
- Water bottle (at least 0,5 L)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 14 frontend.day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 30 frontend.day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 45 frontend.day or less before event
Don’t hesitate to contact us if any questions about mountain hike to Laxforsberget!