Bookings and cancellation
DUE TO THE CORONA-VIRUS WE HAVE TEMPORARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TOURS
- You can cancel your trip with full refund up to 18.00 (6 PM) the day before your trip. No questions asked and of course full refund.
- You can also, free of charge, chose from another date and postpone your trip.
Your obligations as guest
- The contact details you provide us with when making a booking are our only way of contacting you. Please make sure they are correct.
- Please read your confirmation carefully and check that all dates/times and products/services are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact us to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Follow any rules and instructions that apply to the use of accommodation, transfer, activity, etc. You are liable for all damage that is result of your or your company’s careless behaviour to our property.
- When making your reservation, please let us know if you are disabled in any way, food allergies or other disabilities that might be useful for us to know about. Please be specific of what kind of special needs you might require, before arrival.
Passport and Visa information for visiting Sweden
Find out more about passport and visa for visiting Sweden here!
Any errors that occur during your stay must be reported immediately to our staff. If you have not reported any complaints or errors during your stay and therefore neglected to give us the opportunity to correct any mistakes, you cannot demand any compensation afterwards. If you are not satisfied with your compensation, you have to notify us in writing within 14 days from arriving home.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.
Subject to change
We reserve us the right to change times, prices, payment, booking or discount conditions at will. Prices for coming seasons are always preliminary and are subject to change.