A canoe tour gives us the opportunity to come close to nature and really experience the Arctic forest in Swedish Lapland. During the tour we make a stop at some nice place to have an outdoor meal next to a camp fire. This is a full day experience that will last for about five hours and we paddel 10-15 kilometers.
We meet up at Överkalix Camping 10.00 in the morning. From there we drive cars to the starting point of todays adventure in Swedish Lapland. The paddling rout will be decided from day to day depending on weather and water levels so that we can offer you the best experience of the arctic nature.
Meeting point: 10.00 at Överkalix Camping.
- Local guide
- Life vest and safety gear
- Outdoor lunch
- Coffee/Tea brewed over open fire
- Waterproof bag
- Local transport can be arranged for extra cost
Day tour / activity
Booking in advance
Cut off: 12 hours
Physical difficulty level
Know before you go
Minimum age of passengers is: 13
Maximum participants per tour: 4
Sandals with heel strap or regular training shoes are preferred footwear for paddling (feet might get wet).
No paddling experience required. We start the tour with a crash course in paddling technique and safety.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothes due to weather
- Extra full set of clothes (if any unexpected swim)
- Bottle of water (at least 1 L)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen protection
- Mosquito protection
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 14 frontend.day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 30 frontend.day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 45 frontend.day or less before event
Don’t hesitate to contact us if any questions about canoe tour in Swedish Lapland!